The Floor Plan Editor can be located on the left side of the screen.
Additional Floor Plan features:
- To hide the grid, select the Toggle Grid icon
- Zoom in and out of your floor plan using the Zoom option
Changing the Name of the Floor
To change the name of the floor select the “floor name” above the floor plan and enter the new name of the floor.
Uploading the Floor Plan
Use the editor on the left side to upload the floor plan of the Tour.
- You can change the floor by selecting from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner above the floor plan .
- Select the Edit Floor Plan icon and upload a pre-existing floor plan image (.png or .jpeg). To scale and map your Tour to the Floor Plan, the editor highlights the two most distant points that you have to place on the plan.
- Unselect the points that don’t belong on your floor plan from the list of points located in the left panel.
- Drag the remaining two points to place them on the floor plan accordingly. Hover over the point for a preview image.
- Select Done.
Note: Pivo Tour will take a while to do the magic in the background.
Editing the Floor Plan
Click the pencil icon to open the floor plan settings dialog. The following options can be adjusted:
- Floor plan opacity - Adjust the opacity of the floor plan image
- Measuring Unit- Switch between imperial and metric
- Capturing height - Add in your tripod height if you didn’t while capturing your Tour in the Pivo Tour app
Once you are finished adjusting your floor plan settings, click Apply.
Points reflected on the floor plan will change according to the order of the captured points shown in the thumbnail gallery. To rearrange the order of the captured points, drag the thumbnail image to the desired order.
Note: Points can only be renamed, rearranged, or deleted. You can't add additional points in the Pivo Tour Desktop Editor.