Once you've done adding the channels and configuring your preferred settings, it's time to start streaming!
As soon as you've connected the app to your Pivo Pod, you'll be brought to the capture screen on Pivo Live. On the capture screen, you'll be able to switch between the front and back camera or select your preferred Tracking mode and Tracking Preset.
You can switch between the front and back camera by tapping on the Switch Camera icon .
Auto Tracking is one of the key features on Pivo Live and a great feature that will enhance your live streaming experience.
Auto Tracking on Pivo Live comes with 2 different Tracking modes: Face Tracking and Body Tracking. To select or change your tracking mode, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the circle menu on the left of the Shutter button and the list of Tracking modes will appear.
2. Choose between Face Tracking and Body Tracking .
3. After choosing your desired Tracking option, click on the Apply button to enable your selection. Once you've enabled the option, a notification indicating the status of target detection (e.g. face) will appear on the screen. You can cancel this action and return to the previous screen by hitting 'Cancel'.
4. This notification will disappear and be replaced with a red box/circle as soon as the tracking target is found.
Tracking Preset is a handy feature that helps you to find the right settings for different activities in just one click!
To select or change the Tracking Preset, follow the steps below:
1. Click the circle menu on the right of the Shutter button to open the default list of Presets.
2. Swipe left or right among the Presets to select your preferred activity and tap on Apply button to enable the selection.
3. Press the Cancel button to go back to the previous screen.
4. If you can't find your preferred activity among the Presets, you can customize your own presets and save them for future use.
Click here to find out more about how you can create and edit a Preset.
Starting the Live Stream
After selecting your preferred Tracking mode and Tracking Preset, you're ready to go live on any of your preferred channels. Tap on the Shutter button and the list of pre-added channels will appear. Choose the channel you'd like to broadcast to and tap on 'Start Live' to start streaming. Please note that you can only broadcast to one channel at a time.
Once you click on 'Start Live', you will be brought back to the capture screen where Pivo will start filming. The streaming duration and number of viewers will be reflected at the top of the screen.
Note: Your phone orientation can't be changed during the live session, so make sure you've set your phone to your preferred orientation (portrait/landscape) before going live.
Ending the Live Stream
To end your live session, simply click on the Stop button. A pop-up screen prompting for confirmation will appear once you've clicked on the Stop button. Now, tap on 'End' to end the live session or 'Cancel' to return to continue filming.