Meet mode on Pivo+ allows you to have your online training session with Pivo tracking you at the same time. With this mode, you can enjoy the following added benefits to your online training experience with Pivo:
- Video call hands-free with Auto Tracking
- Easily invite anyone to your training session
- Guest Control feature
Pivo+ Meet is designed to be used in the following situations:
- The host must have a Pivo Pod and a Pivo Account to sign into Pivo+
- The guest can join the call with a smartphone, computer, or tablet
- The guest can't answer with a smartphone connected to a Pivo Pod as the invitation link will open in a web link on your smartphone's browser
Note: The guest doesn't need a Pivo Pod or Pivo Account to join the call.
The Pivo+ app will open in Gallery by default. In Gallery, press the Capture button at the bottom of the screen to connect to the Pivo Pod. Once the smartphone is connected to the Pivo Pod, you'll be brought to the capture screen where Video is the default mode. Scroll the options at the bottom of the screen and select Meet to start a video call for your online training session.
You can customize your video call experience with the different settings available. These settings can be found at the top part of the screen of the Meet mode.
- Flash: You can tap the Flash icon to turn on or turn off flash when taking the photo.
- Switch Camera: Choose to capture from your front or back camera simply by tapping on the Camera icon .
Pivo's Auto Tracking features allow you to record every moment hands-free and always stay in frame while you move and groove!
Auto Tracking comes with 3 different Tracking modes: Face, Body and Horse Tracking. To select or change your tracking mode, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the circle menu on the left of the Shutter button and a list of Tracking modes will appear.
2. Choose between Face, Body, and Horse Tracking.
3. After choosing your desired Tracking option, click on the Apply button to enable your selection. Once you've enabled the option, a notification indicating the status of target detection (e.g. body) will appear on the screen. You can cancel this action and return to the previous screen by pressing on the Cancel button.
4. This notification will disappear and be replaced with a red box/circle as soon as the tracking target is found.
Tracking Presets is a handy feature that helps you to find the right settings for different activities in just one click!
To select or change the Tracking Preset, follow the steps below:
1. Click the circle menu on the right of the Shutter button to open the default list of Presets.
2. Swipe left or right among the Presets to select your preferred activity and tap on Apply button to enable the selection.
3. Press the Cancel button to go back to the previous screen.
4. If you can't find your preferred activity among the Presets, you can customize your own presets and save them for future use.
Click here to find out more about how you can create and edit a Preset.
Guest Control allows the guest to control the rotation of the host's Pivo Pod on their end. They can do this by swiping left and right on their smartphone or using the arrow keys on their keyboard when using a computer/laptop.
By default, the Guest Control permission is enabled for the guest. This means that the guest can activate/deactivate the Guest Control feature to manually rotate the host's Pivo Pod from their side. As soon as the guest activates and takes control of the Pod, the Guest Control icon will be white on the host's screen.
The host can determine if they’d like to give the guest permission to the activate/deactivate the Guest Control feature. If the host doesn’t wish to give the guest access to the feature, they can disable it at any time by clicking on the Guest Control icon located at the most left of the menu bar. The Guest Control icon will turn red on the host's screen once the permission is disabled. Once the Guest Control permission is disabled, the guest won't be able to activate/deactivate the feature from their end.
Click here for more information on Guest Control.