Want to dance or listen to your favorite tunes while recording with Pivo? Fret not! Unlike some native cameras that turn off the music player while the video is recording, Pivo+ allows you to continue listening to your music in the background while the camera is rolling. Find out how you can do that below:
- Open your music player (e.g. Samsung Music) or music streaming app (e.g. Spotify) and play your favorite songs.
- Return to your home screen and open the Pivo+ app.
- Sign up/Log in to your Pivo Account, if needed.
- Now, connect the Pivo+ app to your Pivo Pod with the steps here.
- Check if the music is still playing in the background, if not, drag down your notification center and play the music on your media player again.
- Now, go ahead and start recording your video with Pivo+ while grooving to your playlist
Note: Please note that Pivo+ only records sound that can be heard in the background and only from your smartphone's native microphone. If you're using an external mic/earphone, the sound won't be recorded in the video.
Tips: If you'd like to add music to your video, you can simply do so with third-party editing tools after the video is saved.