With Pivo+ Photo mode, you can easily take a photo by using the Remote Control, striking a pose or with the Auto Tracking function.
The Pivo+ app will open in Gallery by default. In Gallery, press the capture button at the bottom of the screen to connect to the Pivo Pod. Once the smartphone is connected to the Pivo Pod, you'll be brought to the capture screen where Video is the default mode. Scroll the options at the bottom of the screen and select Photo to take a photo. Hit on the Shutter button to start capturing photos.
You can customize your photo taking experience with the different settings available. These settings can be found at the top part of the screen in Photo mode.
- Smart Capture : Smart Capture is a super easy and fun setting that's perfect for taking photos. With Smart Capture turned on, all you need to do is to strike a pose and hold still while Pivo takes your photo. Press on the Smart Capture icon to turn this feature on/off. represents turned on and represents turned off.
- Burst: With Burst, Pivo will take 5 photos for each shot and let you select the best one.
If you turn off Burst, Pivo only captures one photo for each shot. Burst is ideal if you're moving around and want to capture the best pose! Press on the Burst icon to turn this feature on/off. represents that Burst is turned on and represents that it's turned off.
- Countdown: Need a signal to tell you when the shot is about to be taken? Turn on the countdown timer by pressing the Countdown icon and Pivo will give you a 3 seconds countdown before it captures the photo. represents that the countdown timer is turned on and represents that it's turned off.
- Flash: You can tap the Flash icon to turn on/off flash when taking the photo. means that Flash is turned off and means that it's turned on.
- Switch Camera: Choose to capture from your front or back camera simply by tapping on the Camera icon .
Auto Tracking is one of the key features on Pivo+ and a great feature that will enhance your photo taking experience.
Auto Tracking comes with 3 different Tracking modes: Face, Body, and Horse Tracking. To select or change your tracking mode, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the circle menu on the left of the Shutter button and the list of Tracking modes will appear.
2. Choose between Face, Body, and Horse Tracking.
3. After choosing your desired Tracking option, click on the Apply button to enable your selection. Once you've enabled the option, a notification indicating the status of target detection (e.g. face) will appear on the screen. You can cancel this action and return to the previous screen by hitting 'Cancel'.
4. This notification will disappear and be replaced with a red box/circle as soon as the tracking target is found.
Tracking Presets is a handy feature that helps you to find the right settings for different activities in just one click!
To select or change the Tracking Preset, follow the steps below:
1. Click the circle menu on the right of the Shutter button to open the default list of Presets.
2. Swipe left or right among the Presets to select your preferred activity and tap on Apply button to enable the selection.
3. Press the Cancel button to go back to the previous screen.
4. If you can't find your preferred activity among the Presets, you can customize your own presets and save them for future use.
Click here to find out more about how you can create and edit a Preset.
Once you've selected all your preferred settings, simply press the Shutter button to take pictures.
Review & Share Photo
When you're done capturing all the photos, click on the button on the top left hand corner of the screen to close Photo mode. You'll be brought to the Gallery where all the captured content are stored. Click on each image to preview it. In the preview screen, tap on the Share button to share the photo with your friends and family, or hit the Trash Can icon to delete the photo. Press the icon to go back to the Gallery.
To share or delete multiple images at a time, long press on the images and select the images you'd like to share or delete. Once you've selected all the respective images, click on the Share button or Delete button on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You can also save the image to your device by clicking on the Share button, and select the Save image option.