Pivo+ Auto Tracking feature comes with three different Tracking modes: Face Tracking, Body Tracking, and Horse Tracking.
- Face Tracking : Detects the frontal view of the target's face. Please make sure Pivo can see your facial features clearly.
- Body Tracking : Detects the torso of the target
- Horse Tracking : Detects the full shape of the horse from all sides
Note: The quality of tracking and the tracking range depends on factors such as lighting, distance, movement of speed, your smartphone camera specifications, as well as the size of the target on the screen. When a Tracking mode is used, please make sure that the target you're tracking covers at least 10% of your smartphone screen.
Pivo tracks based on image recognition. It'll be great to use Pivo for individual practice. In group situations, however, Pivo may pick up another target if they move between Pivo and the original target.
The Pivo+ app will open in Gallery by default. In Gallery, press the Capture button at the bottom of the screen to connect to the Pivo Pod. Once the smartphone is connected to the Pivo Pod, you'll be brought to the capture screen where Video is the default mode. You can either start recording a video in Video mode or scroll the options at the bottom of the screen to change it to Photo or Meet mode. You'll be able to select your preferred Tracking mode with the following steps
Selecting the Tracking mode
1. In Video/Photo/Meet mode, tap on the circle menu on the left of the Shutter button and a list of Tracking modes will appear.
2. Choose between Face, Body, and Horse Tracking.
3. After choosing your desired Tracking option, click on the Apply button to enable your selection. Once you've enabled the option, a notification indicating the status of target detection (e.g. face) will appear on the screen. You can cancel this action and return to the previous screen by pressing on the Cancel button.
4. This notification will disappear and be replaced with a red box/circle as soon as the tracking target is found.