While recording your presentation on Pivo Present and the Auto Tracking stops working, you can switch to using the Remote Control to rotate the Pod manually.
To do this, make sure that the Remote Control is paired with your Pod. Check our YouTube video for the step by step guide on how to pair the Remote Control here.
Once the Remote Control is paired:
- Press M from the remote control to turn off the tracking mode
- To control the Pod, use << and >> buttons to rotate left and right in full 360 degrees; or
- < and > buttons to rotate left and right in 20° angle per click
- To pause the recording, press ||
- Press M again to turn on the tracking again
If needed, set the tracking mode on Pivo Present screen.
For additional help, please reach out to us at email@example.com.