Users can request a new verification email from within the app.
- Open the Pivo app
- Try to login using your registered email
- If your account has not been verified yet, the resend confirmation email button will show up
- Click on the button to have the email sent again
- Please check both your inbox and junk mail for an email sent by email@example.com
If you've followed the above steps and still didn't receive the verification email, please take note of the following:
Each email program features spam filters which blocks unrecognized emails from coming in.
To resolve this error, we recommend whitelisting or adding "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.
The steps depends on the domain you're using. We're listing a few of the most common ones below:
- Click the settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), then select “Settings” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled “Filtered and Blocked Addresses” to access information about your existing filters.
- Select “Create a new filter” and enter the emails or domains you want to whitelist.
To whitelist a single email address, for example, type the entire address. On the other hand, if you’re trying to whitelist every sender from a certain domain, type the domain alone, such as “@yahoo.com”.
- Click “Create filter” to approve the new filter, then mark “Never send to Spam” to whitelist every email within the filter. You can also choose to Star these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important.
- Navigate to "Settings" icon, then click "More Settings" from the Yahoo Mail menu.
- Select "Filters" and hit "Add" to enter information about the domain name or sender.
- From here, you can enter any string of text you want to whitelist in future emails. This could be anything from an email address or domain name to something you expect to be in the body of the message.
- Log in to your AOL account.
- Open Contacts from the left navigation pane.
- Click the New Contact icon and enter the required information.
- Click the Add Contact button located at the bottom.
If the domain or email server you're using is not on the list above, you can look up the instructions online.
If whitelisting or adding *email@example.com* doesn't work, you can try registering using a different method such as Gmail or Facebook.
For further assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.