Stitching errors are a common problem in panoramic photography. After stitching your panorama images within Pivo Tour, you might see some places where objects/areas have been distorted, misaligned or cut in half during the Pivo Tour automatic panorama stitching process.
Here are the most common causes of stitching errors:
- Your Phone isn't aligned to the axis of the rotation
- Your Phone isn't mounted securely and vertically upright
- If you're using a Tripod, it's possible that it's not evenly set up or leveled on the ground
- You touched the Phone to manually capture causing it to shake
And here are the fixes. These may be mundane and self explanatory based on the causing listed above but they often help.
- Make sure that the smartphone is mounted securely and vertically up straight
- Make sure that the tripod is evenly setup on a leveled ground
- Keep your distance from the setup while capturing
- Hide yourself from the viewpoint and press capture with the remote control instead of the pressing the screen. Any physical impact that could cause the tripod to shake/tremor could impact the capture quality
If these don't help, please reach out to by emailing us a sample Pivo Tour capture at firstname.lastname@example.org.