See link for the full article on How to pair the Remote Control.
If the Remote Control doesn't pair, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Make sure the Remote Control is within a distance of 50 ft/15 m
- Make sure there is a clear, unobstructed path between your Pivo Pod and the Remote Control
- Check that the protective plastic strips were removed and the batteries were properly placed
- Replace the batteries if needed. The Remote Control uses 2 replaceable 3V coin-type batteries
If none of these steps help and the issue persists, please send a video including all the elements and steps listed below together with your order number to email@example.com.
- Turn on the Pivo Pod by clicking on the button.
- Pressing the power button 3 times in quick succession. The power button will blink white, indicating your Pivo Pod is now discoverable by the remote control. If the LED light is not blinking white, simply repeat this step.
- On the Remote Control, press and hold the center button marked "+" until the device beeps 3 times indicating a successful connection.
4. Press >> on the Remote Control to rotate the Pivo Pod Counter Clockwise.
5. Press << on the Remote Control to rotate the Pivo Pod Clockwise.