Are you looking to extend Pivo's tracking features to your video conference call? You can now do so with Pivo Meet's Cast mode! Simply pair Pivo Meet to your computer by scanning the QR code and use it with the share screen function of third-party video conference app such as Zoom and Google Meet!
How to Cast Pivo Meet to the Computer
- First, turn on your Pod and connect it to your smartphone through the Pivo Meet app. Check if Bluetooth is turned on, and if you have WiFi to use Cast mode. Make sure that your smartphone and computer are connected to the same WiFi
- Once you have paired your smartphone, sign into Pivo Meet using your Pivo Account information. This will be the same ID and Password you use to sign into any other Pivo apps
- After signing into your account, tap on "Cast" and follow the instruction to pair Pivo Meet to your computer
- Open https://cast.pivo.app on your computer and scan the QR code with Pivo Meet on your smartphone to complete pairing
- Once you've scanned the QR code, your screen on Pivo Meet will reflect on your computer screen!
Note: Cast mode only works when your smartphone and computer are connected to the same WiFi connection.
Using Tracking Features with Cast Mode
Once you have successfully casted your screen to the computer, the app will open in preview. You can swipe left on the screen to adjust your preferred tracking settings.
Click here to learn more about the tracking features and settings.
How to Share Pivo Meet with Third-Party Video Conference App
You are now ready to bring this amazing experience to your video conference call by using the share screen function of third-party video conference app such as Zoom and Google Meet!
- Start a meeting with your preferred third-party video conference app on your computer
- Click the "Share Screen" or "Present Now" button
- Select the screen where the Pivo Meet Cast page is active
It's done! Enjoy the perks of Pivo's tracking features while having a video conference call!
Note: The audio is captured by your computer's microphone or external microphone that is connected to your computer. You can manage the sound settings and devices on your third-party video conferencing app.