Looking at using Pivo with your WhatsApp call or enhancing your Instagram live experience? We heard you! You can do all these with Pivo Cast's Connect mode. Simply connect to your preferred social networking platform via Connect mode, start a call or live session, and move around all you want while Pivo tracks you!
How to Connect Pivo Cast with Other Platforms
- First, turn on your Pod and connect it to your smartphone through the Pivo Cast (Pivo Meet) app. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on, and you have WiFi or data connection to use Pivo Cast
- Once you've paired your smartphone, sign into Pivo Cast using your Pivo Account information. This will be the same ID and Password you use to sign into any other Pivo apps
- After signing into your account, select the respective social networking platform you'd like to connect to and tap on "Start Broadcast". The social networking platform will open automatically once you select "Start Broadcast". Make sure to allow permission for Pivo Cast to connect to your social networking platform
- If your preferred social networking platform is not on the default selection list, select "others" and you'll be directed to your smartphone's home screen. Now, go into your preferred social networking platform and start a call or live session
- And...you're good to go! Pivo will track you automatically while you move and groove!
- Depending on your smartphone model, tap on 'Stop Tracking' or the 'red icon showing the time' on the top left-hand corner of your screen to end Pivo Cast during the call or live session
Note: If you've signed into Pivo Cast before, you won't have to sign in again. Pivo Cast will open in Call Mode by default, and you can tap on 'Connect' to use Connect mode.
Tracking Feature for Connect Mode
- Tracking with the Connect mode works based on screen recording, so Pivo tracks based on what is shown on the screen
- Face Tracking is the default and only tracking feature available on Connect mode. Tracking will start automatically when Pivo detects a face on the smartphone screen
- For Pivo to track you during the call or live session, ensure that your face is on the bigger screen if you're on a video call and that your face can be clearly seen on your smartphone screen
Note: Connect mode is still in Beta testing. Tracking will only work on portrait mode and with the front camera.