You can start creating a Pivo Tour directly from the main page in the Pivo Tour application at any time.
1. Press the Create Tour icon at the bottom of the main page
2. Connect your Pod to the Pivo Tour app (please make sure Bluetooth is on)
3. Pair the Remote Control to the Pod Black (please refer to our Support Hub article on How to Pair Your Remote Control With Your Pod)
4. Press + button on the Remote Control to start capturing
5. Pivo Tour starts capturing. Wait until the processing is complete
6. Move to the next point
7. Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 until you have captured the whole space. We recommend capturing the entire floor in a single session
Once you finish capturing, you can Review each point. Here you can delete a point or retake it. To retake a point that you’ve just taken, simply press retake and then the + button on the Remote Control. To retake a previous point, simply follow the map back to that point and retake it in the same place.
Once you have captured each point, you can proceed to the next page. Here you can:
- View each point (by pressing on the image)
- Name each point (by pressing on )
Press Next at the bottom of the page when done.
Note: Do not move or touch your Pivo set-up when it is capturing a tour to ensure for a seamless capture of the space. You can move around the smartphone while your Pivo is capturing to always stay out of frame.