You can start creating a Pivo Tour directly from the main page in the Pivo Tour App at any time.
1. Press the Create Tour icon at the bottom of the main page
2. Connect your Pod to the Pivo Tour App (please make sure Bluetooth is on)
3. Pair the Remote Control to the Pod (please refer to our Support Hub article on How to Pair Your Remote Control With Your Pod)
4. Press + button on the Remote Control to start capturing
5. Pivo Tour starts capturing. Wait until the processing is complete
6. Move to the next point
7. Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 until you have captured the whole space. We recommend capturing the entire floor in a single session
Once you finish capturing all the points, click on the Finish button and you can review each point. Here you can delete a point or retake it. To retake a point that you’ve just taken, simply click on the particular point and select Retake. Now, simply follow the map back to the point and press Capture to retake.
Once you have captured each point, you can proceed to the next page. Here you can:
- View each point (by pressing on the image)
- Name each point (by pressing on )
You can select the Download button on the top right corner to download the 360 images to your smartphone gallery. Press Next at the bottom of the page when done.
Note: Do not move or touch your Pivo set-up when it is capturing a tour to ensure for a seamless capture of the space. You can move around the smartphone while your Pivo is capturing to stay out of the frame.