What Can I Do With Clone Trail?
Simply take a video and let Pivo do the cloning magic so you can blow everyone's mind with this instant clone trail made right on your phone!
- First, connect your Pod to your smartphone through the Pivo Play (Pivo Pod) app. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone
- Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview
- Swipe right on Capture preview screen and select Clone Trail
- Clone Trail Preview will open
- Swipe to the left to open the Mode settings (or adjust your settings by tapping the icons in Clone Trail Preview). To close the Mode settings, simply click on the Confirmation button or swipe to the right to return to Clone Trail preview
- Adjust your settings as follows:
Pull the wheel handle to set the angle range of your shot. You can choose any degree from 40º to 360º.
When you choose , Pivo rotates clockwise when recording. Select to rotate counterclockwise.
Choose between a clone density of Low, Medium and High. The number of clones generated will increase along with higher density. Select Low if you want less clones, and High if you want lots of clones.
Choose the rotation speed to set the recording time. The speed range is from 1 to 4. The bigger the number, the faster Pivo will rotate.
Creating your Clone Trail
- Once you've chosen your preferred settings, simply tap record on the screen or press the '+' button on the Remote Control
- Pivo will count down from 3 and start recording. Now, go ahead and move around your Pivo!
- After Pivo has finished recording, you will be taken to the initial editing page
- Pivo will automatically select the area it will clone, and the selected area will be highlighted in red
- You can use the Brush to color in more of your clone, or use the Eraser to erase part of the selected area
- You can use the slider on the right side of the screen to adjust the size of the Brush and Eraser
- Select the Zoom icon and drag the screen to zoom in and out. This will allow you to precisely edit the area you'd like to clone
- Click next to edit the next clone, and click done once you've finished editing your last clone
- Check out your very own Clone Trail made right on your smartphone!