With the most recent update, the caller can now give permission to the receiver to remotely rotate the caller’s Pivo Pod within the Pivo Meet app. Now the receiver of your Pivo Meet call can be a part of the action and spin around to remotely access your world from their end of the call.
To allow the receiver access to remotely control the Pivo Pod from within Pivo Meet, simply:
- Start calling with Pivo Meet
- Press the share control icon
- “[Caller] gave you remote gesture access. Swipe your screen to rotate Pivo” will pop-up on the receiver's screen
- The receiver can use their finger (if receiving call with smartphone/tablet) or their mouse/mousepad (if their using a laptop/computer) to swipe across the caller's video feed to move the caller's Pivo Pod
- The receiver can now remotely rotate the caller's Pivo Pod during the Pivo Meet