With Face Tracking, you can easily change the tracking target on your smartphone screen or with the Remote Control. This means you can be in control of who you track in Face Tracking. Level up your interviews or focus on someone specifically for a family photo. There are no limitations!
First, connect your Pod to your smartphone. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture Preview. You can change your settings either in the Capture Preview by tapping on the icons or by swiping left to see the Mode Settings. In the Mode Settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and remote control guide . To close the Mode settings, simply click on the confirmation button or swipe right to return to Capture Preview.
To change your settings in Capture Preview, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the No Tracking icon and select the Smart Tracking icon
2. Swipe the tracking options to select Face Tracking
To change the settings in Mode Settings, follow these steps:
1. Swipe left to see the Mode Settings
2. In Mode Settings, under Tracking, select Smart Tracking
3. Click on the Confirmation button or swipe back to the Capture Preview
4. Swipe the tracking options to select Face Tracking
Changing Tracking Target
Each face that Pivo recognizes will be registered on the screen by a Pivo circle. The face circled by a red Pivo circle will be the one Pivo is tracking. Every other face will be circled in grey. There are two ways to change the tracking target:
1. Touch a face on the screen with a grey circle. It will turn red to show that the tracking target has been changed.
2. Press > on the Remote control to change the tracking target to a face on the right. Press < on the Remote Control to change the tracking target to a face on the left.