What Can I Do With Many Me Video?
Bring your videos to the next level by recording 3 videos of yourself in a row and create the illusion of a party-of-one or a clone army.
- First, connect your Pivo to your smartphone. See the full article on How to Pair Your Smartphone.
- Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview.
- Swipe to the right to open the Mode menu and select Many Me Video.
- Many Me Video preview will open.
- This time swipe to the left to open the Many Me Video settings (or adjust your settings by tapping the icons in Many Me Video preview). In the Mode settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and remote control guide . To close the Mode settings, simply click on the confirmation button or swipe to the right.
- Adjust your settings as followed:
Pivo Pod will record 3 videos in a row.
You can choose between clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.
When you choose Auto mode, Pivo takes care of the rest after tapping the shutter once. If you choose Manual mode, using it with the remote control will allow you to have enough time to get ready/change your outfit and record a completely different version of yourself.
Video Recording Length
You can choose the length of your video between 3, 5, 10 and 15 seconds.
* Please note that the longer each video is, the longer it will take for your smartphone to process the final result. It can take even longer with old smartphones.
Remote Control Button
* This feature is currently in the BETA version. Please be aware that bugs may appear.