First, connect your Pivo to your smartphone. See the full article on How to get started with Pivo.
Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture Preview. You can change your settings either in the Capture Preview by tapping on the icons or by swiping left to see the Mode Settings. In the Mode Settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and remote control guide . To close the Mode settings, simply click on the confirmation button or swipe back to the Capture Preview.
To change your settings in Capture Preview, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the No Tracking icon and select the Smart Tracking icon
2. Swipe the tracking options to select Horse Tracking
To change the settings in Mode Settings, follow these steps:
1. Swipe left to see the Mode Settings
2. In Mode Settings, under Tracking, select AI Tracking
3. Click on the confirmation button or swipe back to the Capture Preview
4. Swipe the tracking options to select Horse Tracking
To see an explanation of our features, see the article here on Features: Quick Guide.
Photo & Video Mode
When in Photo mode, simply press the Shutter button to take pictures. Tap on the gallery button, left from the Shutter button, to view the pictures. On the top left corner of the screen, you can tap on the icons to switch the camera or turn on your flash.
Tap the Video button to switch to Video Recording Mode and press the Record button to start shooting. While recording, you can take a screenshot by tapping the button on the left, pause and rerecord by tapping the button on the right or finish recording by pressing the button in the middle.
Remote Control Button