Pivo provides a ONE (1) YEAR manufacturer’s warranty on Pivo-branded hardware products.
Coverage of the warranty
- Pivo-branded hardware product is warranted against manufacturing defects for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase when used in accordance with Pivo`s user guidelines.
- Pivo’s user guidelines in the Help Center on Pivo’s official website include but are not limited to information in product specifications, user manuals, and service communications.
- During this period is to replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Pivo’s discretion.
- Pivo will verify a part needed. A comparable part or product is new or equivalent (or a product that has similar functionality with your consent)
- Pivo will cover shipping costs up to 12 US dollars if a product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty.
Exclusion of this warranty
- This warranty excludes non-Pivo branded hardware, normal depletion, wear and tear of consumable parts such as batteries and charging cables unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- This warranty excludes damage by being exposed to unusual circumstances including but not limited to abuse, misuse, and accident.
- This warranty excludes damage by being exposed to mechanical and physical loads that cannot be considered as intended unless otherwise authorized or advised by Pivo.
- This warranty excludes damage or malfunction by being exposed to environmental influences, climate conditions or situations that can cause possibly affect a product’s operation and/or functions.
- This warranty excludes modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in manufacturing.
- This warranty excludes damage or malfunction caused by an incorrect combination with other products or equipment.
- This warranty excludes Pivo-branded software.
Procedure and evaluation
- A customer must report a defective product to Pivo by submitting a request form online for warranty service.
- After submitting a request form to make a warranty claim, Pivo or its agents will require the customer to provide proof of a video where the issue is occurring.
- The customer will respond to questions in order to help diagnose issues and the customer will follow Pivo or its agents' procedures to receive warranty service.
- A product with a valid warranty claim that was approved by Pivo should be returned to Pivo within 30 days from the date of Pivo’s approval.
- Products that have been reported to be a defect in manufacturing fall under the warranty, products will be replaced.
- If the issue is not covered by the warranty, the customer is responsible for any associated shipping costs.
- Pivo has a reasonable period in order to examine the product for a potential defect.