Pivo will gladly accept the return or exchange of products in new condition within 14 calendar days of the delivery date, as long as the returned product meets our terms and conditions. Before you start your return, here are a few things you need to know:
What are the return conditions?
- You may request a return within 14 calendar days of receiving a Pivo product if the product is still in new condition
- Only products purchased from the Official Pivo Online Store for your own use
- If you purchased one of our Packs, you must return the whole Pack in new condition
- All items should be returned in their original packaging
- Pivo doesn't provide a return label and return shipping fees aren't refundable
- The original shipping fees will be deducted from the refund
Official Pivo Online Store:
getpivo.com, pivoriders.com, pivorealestate.com
What if my item is defective?
- You may request a return or replacement within 14 calendar days of receiving a Pivo product if the product has a manufacturing defect
- After 14 calendar days, Pivo will replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Hardware Warranties
- You'll be required to provide video proof clearly showing the defect
Note: Without any supporting document to prove the defect, Pivo won't be able to honor the warranty for your item(s).
How do I return my item(s)?
- Use the Return and Refund Form to submit your request.
- Fill out the form by including the order number, the item(s) you wish to return, a photo of the items, and the reason for the return.
- If your request is eligible for a return, Pivo will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped to. Please note that Pivo doesn't provide a return label.
- Returns must be sent back with a trackable method within 14 calendar days of your return request.
- Please be sure to obtain and share a copy of your tracking number. Without a return tracking number, Pivo may not be able to honor your return if it's lost in transit.
- Don't forget to let us know which shipping carrier you used.
Note: Don't send your return to the address on your package or refuse the package without confirmation from Pivo. It may not be our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Where do I return my item(s)?
We have warehouses located in different locations and the return location for your item(s) would depend on where you're located in:
- If you're located in New Zealand or Australia, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in Australia
- If you're located in Canada or US, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in the US
- If you're located in Europe, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in Europe
- If you're located in any other country, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in South Korea
Note: Don't send your return to the address on your package or refuse the package without confirmation from Pivo. It may not be our return address and will affect the processing of your return. Please submit the Return and Refund Form and we'll provide you with the return instructions and address.
What if my order got returned to sender?
If your package is returned by the local post office or customs, Pivo will arrange reshipment and no refund will be issued in this situation. If the reason for the return is a result of a customer error, a reshipping fee and return fee will be charged. This fee will depend on the shipping country.
Reason(s) of return because of customer -
- Shipping address is wrong or incomplete
- Invalid contact information
- No reply to the notification emails sent by Pivo
- Customer refuses to accept package/pay tax fee/complete customs clearance
- Package not collected by the deadline
How will I be refunded?
Once the returned package is received and processed by our facilities, your refund will be credited to your original payment method minus the initial shipping fees.
Refunds can take up to 14 business days to be credited back to you depending on your payment method and your bank.
Note: Pivo may amend the Return & Refund Policy terms from time to time, including instances where there's a change of law.