First, connect your Pivo to your smartphone. See the full article on How to Pair Your Smartphone.
Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview. You can change your settings either in the Capture preview by tapping on the icons or by swiping left to see the Mode settings. In the Mode settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and remote control guide . To close the Mode settings, simply click on the confirmation button.
- In Capture preview, tap on the No Tracking icon and select Object Tracking .
In Mode settings just click on Object Tracking and close the Mode settings .
- Tap or drag on the screen to mark the object you want to track.
With Position Tracking, Pivo will keep you on the left, middle or right side of the frame while you're being tracked. Use in landscape mode for better tracking if you want to appear on the right or left side of the screen.
For Photo Mode, trigger Pivo by either Voice, Gesture command or Still Motion. See the article on Smart Capture for more information.
To easily mark yourself as an object on either front or back camera use the timer feature.
- By tapping the timer-off icon in Capture preview you can switch to timer-on .
- Tap or drag on the screen to mark the area where you'll be. Once you release your finger from the screen, a five-second count will start.
- Get into position. At the end of the five-second countdown, Pivo will lock onto you.
Photo & Video Mode
When in Photo mode, simply press the Shutter button to take pictures. Tap on the gallery button, left from the Shutter button, to view the pictures. On the top left corner of the screen, you can tap on the icons to switch the camera or turn on your flash.
Tap the Video button to switch to Video Recording Mode and press the Record button to start shooting. While recording you can take a screenshot by tapping the button on the left, pause and rerecord by tapping the button on the right or finish recording by pressing the button in the middle.
Remote Control Button