First, connect your Pod to your smartphone through the Pivo Pod App. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview - Video Recording mode. You can change your settings either in the Capture preview by tapping on the icons or by swiping left to see the Mode settings. In the Mode settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and Remote Control guide . To close the Mode settings, simply click on the Confirmation button or swipe right to return to Capture Preview.
To change your settings in Capture preview, follow these steps:
- Tap on the No Tracking icon and select the Action Tracking icon
- Tap or drag on the screen to mark the target you want to track
To change the settings in Mode settings, follow these steps:
1. Swipe left to see the Mode settings
2. In Mode settings, under Auto Tracking, select Action Tracking
3. Click on the Confirmation button or swipe right to return to Capture Preview
To see an explanation of our features, see the article here on Features: Quick Guide.
Use the Timer feature to easily mark yourself as the target on either the front or back camera.
- Tap on the No Timer icon to change to Timer On
- Tap or drag on the screen to mark the area where the target will be
- A five-second count will start once you release your finger from the screen
- Get the target into position
- Pivo will lock onto the target at the end of the five-second countdown
Photo & Video Mode
When in Video Recording mode, simply press the Record button to start shooting. While recording, you can take a screenshot by tapping the button below, pause and record by tapping the button above or finish recording by pressing the button in the middle.
Tap the Camera button next to the Shutter button to switch to Photo Mode and simply press the Shutter button to take pictures. Tap on the Gallery button, next to the Shutter button, to view the pictures. At the corner of the screen, you can tap on the icons to switch the camera or turn on your flash .