First, connect your Pod to your smartphone through the Pivo Play (Pivo Pod) app. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview - Video Recording mode. You can change your settings either in the Capture preview by tapping on the icons or by swiping left to see the Mode settings. In the Mode settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and Remote Control guide . To close the Mode settings, simply click on the Confirmation button or swipe right to return to Capture preview.
To change your settings in Capture preview, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the No Tracking icon and select the Smart Tracking icon
2. Swipe the tracking options to select Face Tracking
To change the settings in Mode settings, follow these steps:
1. Swipe left to see the Mode settings
2. In Mode Settings, under Auto Tracking, select Smart Tracking
3. Click on the Confirmation button or swipe right to return to Capture preview
4. Swipe the tracking options to select Face Tracking
To see an explanation of our features, see the article here on Features: Quick Guide.
Photo & Video Mode
When in Video Recording mode, simply press the Record button to start shooting. While recording, you can take a screenshot by tapping the button on the left, pause and re-record by tapping the button on the right or finish recording by pressing the button in the middle.
Tap the camera button next to the Shutter button to switch to Photo mode. In Photo mode, simply press the Shutter button to take pictures. Tap on the Gallery button, left from the Shutter button, to view the pictures. On the top left corner of the screen, you can tap on the icons to switch the camera or turn on your flash .