What Can I Do With Many Me?
Take pictures of yourself all over the place to create the illusion of a party-of-one or a clone army.
1. First, connect your Pivo to your smartphone through the Pivo Pod App. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview. S wipe to the right to open the Mode menu and select Many Me.
2. Many Me preview will open.
3. This time, swipe to the left to open the Many Me settings (or a djust your settings by tapping the icons in Many Me preview). In the Mode settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and Remote Control guide . To close the Mode settings, simply click on the Confirmation button or swipe right to return to Many Me preview.
4. Adjust your settings as followed:
Number of Shots
Pull the wheel to set the number of shots. You can set 3 to 15 shots.
When you choose , Pivo rotates clockwise when shooting. Select to rotate counterclockwise.
When you choose Auto mode, Pivo takes care of the rest after tapping the shutter once. If you choose Manual mode, using it with the Remote Control will allow you to have enough time to get ready/change your outfit and strike a great pose.
With Burst mode turned on, Pivo will take 10 pictures for each shot and let you select the best one. If you turn off Burst mode, Pivo only captures one picture for each shot. Burst shot is ideal if you are moving around. E.g. jumping in the air: with burst shot, you can select the shot in which you are in the air.
5. When you are done with your settings, click on the Confirmation button at top right of the screen to close the menu or swipe right to return to Many Me preview.
6. Tap the Shutter button to start. Pivo then gives a 3-beep count before each shot. Follow Pivo's rotation and pose. For the best result, make sure to keep out of the clear zone marked on the edges of the screen.