What can I do with Multistream Live?
Stream live on multiple platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and other 29 platforms. Be sure to sign-up to Restream.io, our official partner, and connect your SNS accounts. For a full list of free and paid channels, check out on Restream.
First, connect your Pivo to your smartphone through the Pivo Pod app. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview mode.
- Change your mode by swiping right and select Multistream.
- Log in to Restream or sign up for an account
- Add and select your streaming channels.
- Allow Pivo to use your account.
- Adjust your settings either by tapping the icons in Multistream preview or by swiping left to see the Mode settings. In the Mode settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and Remote Control guide . Once you're done, close the Mode settings by clicking on the Confirmation button or swipe right to return to Multistream preview.
To select Face Tracking or Action Tracking either tap on the No Tracking icon in Multistream Live Preview or swipe left to select in Mode Settings.
With On-Screen Position, Pivo will keep you on the left, center, or right side of the frame while you're being tracked. Use in landscape mode for better tracking if you want to appear on the right or left side of the screen.
Add and select your streaming channels and go live.