What can I do with Live?
Stream live on multiple platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and other 29 platforms. Be sure to sign-up to Restream.io, our official partner, and connect your SNS accounts. For a full list of free and paid channels, check out on Restream.
First, connect your Pivo to your smartphone. See the full article on How to get started with Pivo. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview mode.
- Change your mode by swiping right and select Live.
- Log in to Restream or sign up
- Add and select your streaming channels.
- Allow Pivo to use your account.
- Adjust your settings either by tapping the icons in Live preview mode or by swiping left to see the Mode settings. In the Mode settings, tap the help icons to see the tutorial and remote control guide . Once you are done, close the Mode settings by clicking on the confirmation button
To select FaceFollow or Object Tracking either tap on the No tracking icon in Live preview or swipe left to select in Mode settings.
With Position Tracking, Pivo will keep you on the left, middle or right side of the frame while you're being tracked. Use in landscape mode for better tracking if you want to appear on the right or left side of the screen.
Add and select your streaming channels and go live.
Remote Control Button